Acol at BBO
Data Protection and Privacy
- Data Protection and Privacy :
- We recognise that your privacy is important to
you, and will do nothing which invades that privacy. We are not
registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not require any
information from you and, if we receive any personal information about
you, we will not act upon it nor save it nor pass it on to anybody else except as set out below -
- Photographs :
- Any personal photographs which you submit will be
published fairly and removed immediately upon request.
- Email :
- If you send us an email which incorporates a return
address, we will use that address only to reply to your email. We will
not send you any unrequested messages nor pass your email address to
anybody else. Your email address and any email messages which we
receive from you will, however, be retained for an indefinite period in
our mail records.
- Site Statistics :
- Our Web Server keeps technical information about your
computer and/or ISP sufficient to present us with data about visits to
our site. We will not use that information for any other purpose nor
share it with anybody else.
- Cookies :
- We will not send cookies to your computer (except for any
that our Web Server sends to obtain data about vists).
- External Links :
- This web site contains links to other, external web sites.
None of the above applies to any such site, and we accept no
responsibility for the content of any external link.
BBO © 29 Apr 2019